Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cold cases heat up through new approach to identifying remains

Cold cases heat up through new approach to identifying remains

I found this article in Science Daily that I thought I would share with you.  It describes how a multidisciplinary approach allowed the legal identification of a person whose remains had been discovered 41 years previously.  I thought it was a very interesting article; I hope you like it too.
 
All my blog posts are designed to help you with forensics techniques and maybe provide you with a bit of plot inspiration at the same time.  My 'Scenes of Crime' newsletter is also designed for the same purpose. 

However, owing to a few production issues (aka my ineptitude!), future issues of 'Scenes of Crime' will be delivered as opt-in e-mails.  You will be able to sign-up to receive them in the next 2 or 3 weeks, and I'll do my very best to stick to a monthly schedule. 

Don't forget to send me your questions for 'Forensic Fix-it'.

No comments:

Post a Comment